Judo training was so tired

>> Tuesday, July 28

today I shouted out my first "fuck" in my life
I shouted:"I'm FUCKING TIRED!" ≧﹏≦
cos today's Judo training was really tough
I was traing from 5:30 til 9:00
and fought 6 times
1 time wif a black belt gal
1 time wif a bronw belt gal
1 time wif a green belt guy
2 times wif 1 white belt guy and 1 times wif a white belt gal
and the fight almost kill me!!! >﹏<
I felt I've died 10000000000000 times during today's training
and at the last few minutes of the frighting
I really used up my energy
and just lay on the tatami let others threw me
the coach even asked us standing and walking by our hands!!
it's really a BIG disaster to me cos I've never do that b4!!
and both my partner and I didn't eat anything b4 training
so when we walking with our hands
we all felt wanna vomiting
what worse
I hurt my toe badly during the training at IJC last month
but today 1 tall guy steped on it
ouch!!!
it was FUCKING PAINFUL!!
then when I heard we got 90 push-ups as today's punishment Σ( ° △ °)︴
I just wanna kill myself!!!!
but fortunately
all of us were really very tired
so the push-ups canceled
but some of us need to stay aft training
to learn standing and walking wif our hands
and guess what "lucky" things happened?
my wrists got injured!!! -﹏-
and my partner hit her head on the tatami!!!
the hurts r so good!!
and I thought I'm the poorest ppl today T_T
now I was fucking tired
fucking painful
and wanna say so many fucks
cos I'm fucked up today!! ˋ﹏ˊ

0 comments:

    © ✿sakura✿. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP