My last memory of 2009

>> Monday, January 11

☆★☆
2009 has past!!
but 2009 really left a lot memories to me
I wanna remember all of them!!
☆★☆

these three pictures were took at 31th, DEC, 2009
I came to city hall wif my friends to count down wif 250 thousand ppl
haha
that really unforgettable because
that was my first time to count down wif so many ppl at new year
we were sitting on the bridge and watching fireworks
and after that we went to club to meet other friends
haha, crazy night (:

♪♫♬♫♪

these pictures took by my dear judokas
haha, I went to judo camp wif them
and I ran 7km that day!!
the result of it was I can not move my legs next day and I stayed in bed for 1 day
haha, crazy camp but I love it!!
and the most crazy thing was we swimming in the rain and took photos under water!!

◀•▶

these pictures were took by my best friend Xiao Ya
she's so cute ♥
we ate delicious Chinese food at Chinatown
den went to bugis to shopping
haha, I'm so tired that day but really feel happy when I wif her
love u babe <3

we took a rest at starbucks





▁♥❤♥▁

and I'm so happy that I didn't spend my x'mas alone at a foreign country
my last semester classmate Penny invite me to come to her church
and Yan Ran also came wif me
she is like my sis
I love her so much because she is so funny!!
we have become friends since PBP when we were in the same class
we always joking wif each other
haha, she come from the same province
and we can talk wif each other by using our province's tone
and when I'm down she always courage me and help me
I'm so happy that I have such a great friend ♥

that is Penny & her friend
she is so cute right, haha


☆★☆
so let's forget all the bad part of 2009
and make the nice part become our forever memories (:
and make more happy memories in 2010 ♥
☆★☆

0 comments:

    © ✿sakura✿. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP