I running alone

>> Tuesday, October 20

I was running alone
I dun feel any uncomfortable wif that
I have my own speed

I singing songs
I thinging abt my own things
while I was running

I immersed in my own world

I didn't care wat dose other people saying abt me

I just running alone.

But one day he came to me and siad to me
he wants running wif me
I didn't feel angry or happy
I just told him
if u want, den join me
he asked me wait him
so I waited him
I think abt wat will it like when we running tgt
I was thinking and ready to run wif him
But suddenly he came to me
and said he cannot running wif me
so I strated my running again, alone




I running alone again
But I forgot how to running alone
my heart have prepared to running with others
when I became alone again
I forgot how to run
I forgot how to ignore other things around me
I forgot my own speed
I forgot my songs
I forgot my own things
I felt lonely .










0 comments:

    © ✿sakura✿. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP